Swing is out
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
A Bay of Plenty schoolteacher has quit after her appetite for sexual swinging was revealed in an anonymous email to her headmaster.
Now the teacher's husband has launched his own inquiry into who sent the email, saying the person had ruined his wife's life.
The anonymous email, which revealed the teacher and her husband had been advertising for swingers on the website nzdating.com, follows a similar one sent by the same person to the principal of another school. That email revealed naked images of one of that school's teachers.
The teacher in the latest case decided it was best for her to leave the school.
"I mean, what people do, whether they are swingers or wife-swapping - they are not actually affecting anybody are they?" said her husband.
"We have learnt a huge lesson about the internet, you know. I have my own investigation going on. These people have ruined my wife and my family by doing this and it is absolute rubbish. It's definitely gutless.
"She is a great teacher - what she does in her private life has nothing to do with anyone."
Advertisement
Advertisement
The teacher was reluctant to comment, other than to say she did not know what had motivated the anonymous emailer.
Teachers Council head Peter Lind said teachers operated by a code of ethics. This included ensuring they did not do anything to discredit the teaching industry.
"Any case or complaint needs to be investigated in a fair and reasoned way so I can't just make a blanket comment. But the process is there to protect the public and to protect teachers from unjust and unfair complaints."
Lind said the rules were similar to those in the medical profession.
Teachers had clear responsibilities and were in an occupation that was in the public view and if an action was likely to have an impact on their professional responsibility then they needed to consider that very carefully.
"VOTER FRAUD IN THE LIFESTYLE"
Monday, October 13, 2008
Recently we received an email from a lifestyle site that it was "Voted Best Value in a Lifestyle Site" (we also noticed that this site was a scaled down version of their more expensive site). We thought hey we didn't get to vote on that and when we asked our friends they did not get a vote either...
Take heart we have organized a bipartisan Blue Ribbon committee to investigate this:
and the Task Force is on the case.
We did find out that ACORN was "not" involved in the voter registration of those who voted in the first survey of Swingers sites "Voted Best Value on the Web", but we did find that it was an organization called DEEZ-NUTZ
The so-called voters never had the facts, luckily the task force on their J-O-B and have compiled and easy to read chart located here
The task force has finally recommended against a recount and has officially demanded a vote from the people by the people for the people. Cast your vote here
Which Sites are really Free for members?
"Vote for Best Value in a Lifestyle Site"
What acts are reserved for "intimate" partners?
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
2 ex-workers sue Neiman Marcus over sex tape
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Northbrook store's manager allegedly made illegal tapes
Two former security employees at the Neiman Marcus department store in Northbrook who were fired last year for engaging in sex at work filed a lawsuit Tuesday alleging they were illegally videotaped.Steven Chalem and Veronica Miranda, identified in the lawsuit as residents of Evanston, allege they were secretly videotaped by a manager while employed as loss prevention investigators at the store in 2007. They describe themselves as "close friends" who worked together for several years.
The suit, filed in Cook County Circuit Court, alleges that the manager installed a hidden camera in the office and began recording them and other employees. Chalem and Miranda were fired last October "for engaging in sexual activity with each other in the loss prevention office" on two separate occasions, the suit said.
The suit alleges the manager shared the videotape with several other people and on a nationwide online database of security personnel.
Both Chalem and Miranda have been unable to find jobs in the retail loss prevention industry since their firings, the suit said.
The plaintiffs asked for damages for violation of Illinois' eavesdropping statute, infliction of emotional distress and other complaints.
A representative for Neiman Marcus Group Inc. said she cannot comment on pending litigation.
